Ice Water Eyes
This is our FAVE!!!
This under-eye gel mask, known as the "depuffer," offers cool, soothing relief that is especially good for headaches, allergies, hangovers and fatigue.
- When headaches, allergies, late nights or fatigue cause your eyes to look tired, these collagen eye pads moisturize, plump and add nutrients to the delicate under-eye zone, creating a more relaxed and refreshed appearance
- Nutrient-packed masks are micro-infused with a combination of hyaluronic acid, natural high-density marine collagen, enzymes, amino acids, natural marine minerals, trace elements, proteins and vitamins C and E
- Activated by body heat, the nutrients stored in each gel pad go to work to aid stressed, tired and aging eyes and skin; just place the pads under your eyes and let them work
- With just one 20-minute application, you will see improved elasticity, texture and overall appearance of the skin below the eye
- Contains no dyes and no parabens
- How to use:
- Apply pads below eyes
- Leave 15-20 minutes
- Remove and discard
- For an especially refreshing sensation, chill your gel eye mask in the refrigerator before applying
- Use your gel eye mask as a pre-photo perk for the perfect picture
- Use your gel eye mask as the perfect "morning after mask" to diminish dark circles and puffiness and restore a vibrant look after a night on the town
- Use your gel eye mask while traveling; use them in-flight to help relax during the trip or use them as a refresher before landing